If you’re interested in what we do and think you might have something to offer then get in touch!
PR and Content Executive
SALARY - £22-£25K per annum (dependent on experience)
Leading specialist home interiors PR, Social Media and Lifestyle Marketing Agency In The White Room has an exciting opportunity for a PR and Content Executive to join our growing team.
- Carrying out ongoing PR activities across our portfolio of interiors clients.
- Day-to-day management of campaigns across a number of platforms.
- Reporting and providing analytics for clients on a monthly basis.
- Working alongside our social media and digital team on ongoing campaigns, including digital advertising support.
- Developing relationships with bloggers, influencers and online publishers.
- Building a targeted database of key bloggers for outreach work.
- Writing copy and managing blogging platforms
- Spotting opportunities for clients and approaching them with ideas
- Experience of at least 1 year within relevant industry or a qualification within a relevant subject.
- Good organisational skills and ability to manage a number of clients and campaigns at once.
- A good understanding of online campaigns and working with bloggers.
- Professional manner and able to manage clients and accounts.
- Experience using social media platforms for brands or clients.
- Relish in finding creative solutions for clients.
Although experience within the exact field is not essential, it is important for the candidate to share a passion for the home interest sector and to be able to relate to the interiors and lifestyle sector.
To apply for this role, please send your CV and a covering letter outlining why you would be suitable for this position to email@example.com
Freelance SEO Consultant
We are looking for a freelance SEO consultant to work in-house to support our PR team. We do not need assistance with copyrighting, we are looking for advice and expertise to maximise our clients online activities. You must have current SEO and Social Media knowledge with a minimum or 2 years experience and be able to communicate with the us and our clients on projects and ongoing campaigns.
Key duties and responsibilities
• Performance improvement of SEO activities for a range of clients.
• Set a framework for continuous improvement.
• Optimise copy, tags and landing pages for search engine marketing.
• Perform ongoing keyword discovery, expansion and optimisation.
• Research and implement search engine optimisation recommendations.
• Develop and implement link building and citation strategy.
• Work with the design and development team to ensure SEO best practices are properly implemented on newly developed websites.
• Work with PR team to drive SEO in content creation and content programming.
• Recommend changes to website architecture, content, linking and other factors to improve SEO positions for target keywords.
• Setup new, and manage ongoing, Adwords campaigns.
• Make recommendations based on data in order to achieve campaign objectives.
• Manage organic SEO campaigns.
• Report on organic search performance and growth.
Required skills and experience
• Previous experience in B2B & ecommerce based technical SEO.
• Adwords campaign management.
• Experience with SEO tools (e.g. Screaming Frog, Searchmetrics, Moz, Majestic, Ahrefs, Hootsuite, etc).
• Familiarity and experience with all social media platforms.
• Solid understanding of performance marketing, conversion, and online customer acquisition.
• Thorough knowledge of Google Analytics, Tag Manager, Search Console and Data Studio.
• Working knowledge of HTML and CSS.
• Working knowledge of Google+, and Instagram and Facebook Advertising.
To apply for this role, please send your CV and a covering letter outlining why you would be suitable for this position to firstname.lastname@example.org