If you’re interested in what we do and think you might have something to offer then get in touch!
Facebook Marketing & Social Media Manager
Salary - £25-£30K per annum (depending on level of experience)
In The White Room, leading specialist home interiors PR and lifestyle marketing agency is seeking an experienced Digital Marketing & Social Media Account Manager with a minimum of two years’ experience working within social media marketing and advertising management.
The ideal candidate should be proficient in the use of all social media platforms and should have relevant experience in developing and implementing creative advertising campaigns across multiple channels.The candidate should have a passion for developing creative solutions and be able to deliver on objective-based campaigns for clients.
- Strategic planning and delivery of digital and social media campaigns.
- Management of ongoing advertising campaigns across Facebook & other platforms.
- Day-to-day management of social media campaigns for multiple interiors clients across a number of platforms.
- Working alongside the PR and Social Media directors and managers with engaging campaigns and content.
- Developing individual online voices and brand identities for specialist home and interiors clients.
- Reporting and providing analytics for clients on a monthly basis.
- Providing insights and ongoing analytics into campaigns - auditing client’s social media channels and making recommendations.
- Spotting opportunities for clients and approaching them with ideas.
- A minimum of two years’ experience working in the social media sector.
- Knowledge and experience in running social media advertising and digital advertising campaigns.
- Professional experience using social media platforms (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest, Google+, Hootsuite) for brands or clients.
- Professional experience in using Facebook Business Manager
- Experience in planning, developing and implementing creative social media campaigns and managing budgets across multiple platforms.
- Strong account management experience.
- Highly organised with the ability to manage a number of clients and campaigns at once.
- Relish in finding creative solutions for clients.
Although experience within the exact field is not essential, it is important for the candidate to share a passion for the home interest sector and to be able to relate to the interiors and lifestyle sector.
Please do not apply for this position if you DO NOT have any working experience in the areas listed above.
To apply for this role, please send your CV and a covering letter outlining why you would be suitable for this position to firstname.lastname@example.org