If you’re interested in what we do and think you might have something to offer then get in touch!
PR Account Manager
MUST HAVE MINIMUM OF 3 YEARS EXPERIENCE
SALARY - £25-30k dependent on experience
In The White Room, leading specialist home interiors PR and lifestyle marketing agency, is seeking an experienced and creative-thinking PR Account Manager, with a minimum of 3 years experience working within the PR sector to join our growing team.
The ideal candidate should demonstrate excellent English and writing skills, including a flair for engaging, sharp copy and show a genuine interest and understanding of the sector.
Responsibilities will include:
· Day-to-day management of PR campaigns – placing coverage and managing the client
· Supporting the senior PR team on campaigns and administration
· Performing blog outreach activity
· Client liaison and management
· Establishing and developing valuable and productive relationships with journalists and bloggers
· Developing individual voices and brand identities for specialist home and interiors clients
· Reporting and providing analytics for clients
· Writing press releases
· Writing blog posts
Although experience within the exact field is not essential, it is important for the candidate to share a passion for the home interest sector and to be able to relate to the interiors and lifestyle sector.
To apply for this role, please send your CV and a covering letter outlining why you would be suitable for this position to email@example.com