If you’re interested in what we do and think you might have something to offer then get in touch!
Current Job Opportunity
SOCIAL MEDIA ACCOUNT MANAGER
SALARY - £25-£30K per annum (depending on level of experience)
In The White Room, leading specialist home interiors PR and lifestyle marketing agency is seeking an experienced Social Media Account Manager with a minimum of three years’ experience working within the social media sector to join our growing team.
The ideal candidate should be proficient in the use of all social media platforms and should have relevant experience in developing and implementing creative campaigns across multiple channels. We are seeking a forward-thinking individual who is able to demonstrate a good knowledge of strategic planning and delivery of objective-based campaigns for clients. The candidate should have a passion for finding creative solutions and be able to think outside the box!!
- Strategic planning and delivery of social media campaigns.
- Day-to-day management of social media campaigns for multiple interiors clients across a number of platforms.
- Working alongside the PR and Social Media directors and managers with engaging campaigns and content.
- Developing individual online voices and brand identities for specialist home and interiors clients.
- Reporting and providing analytics for clients on a monthly basis.
- Providing insights and ongoing analytics into campaigns - auditing client’s social media channels and making recommendations.
- Spotting opportunities for clients and approaching them with ideas.
- A minimum of three years’ experience working in the social media sector.
- Professional experience using social media platforms (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest, Google+, Hootsuite) for brands or clients.
- Experience in planning, developing and implementing creative social media campaigns across multiple platforms.
- Strong account management experience.
- Highly organised with the ability to manage a number of clients and campaigns at once.
- Relish in finding creative solutions for clients.
Although experience within the exact field is not essential, it is important for the candidate to share a passion for the home interest sector and to be able to relate to the interiors and lifestyle sector.
To apply for this role, please send your CV and a covering letter outlining why you would be suitable for this position to firstname.lastname@example.org